Previous Year UPSC Prelims Question Papers Test Series includes General Studies Paper I and General Studies Paper II . Question Papers from 2014 to 2018 are available.
[We recommend users to purchase All in One Complete UPSC Prelims Test Series Package 2019. Previous Year UPSC Prelims Question Papers Test Series 2019 is available for free for All in One Complete UPSC Prelims Test Series Package 2019 subscribers . Click here to subscribe All in One PTS package for 1000 INR. Aspirants can access all the 12 premium packages instantly after successful payment.]
GS PAPER I : 2014 , 2015 , 2016 , 2017 , 2018
GS PAPER II (CSAT) : 2014 , 2015 , 2016 , 2017 , 2018
TOTAL TESTS : 10
Previous Year Question papers are the most authentic source of information for both prelims and main examination. One of the important prerequisites of the Civil Service Examination preparations is practicing previous year question papers and sample papers. You cannot neglect the importance of previous year question papers and sample papers. These papers, prepare you for Civil Service Examination- both prelims and mains- in a much better way.
SYLLABUS OF UPSC PRELIMS
The syllabus for the Preliminary Exam Paper-I:
- Current events of national and international importance.
- History of India and Indian National Movement.
- Indian and World Geography – Physical, Social, Economic Geography of India and the World.
- Indian Polity and Governance – Constitution, Political System, Panchayati Raj, Public Policy, Rights Issues, etc.
- Economic and Social Development – Sustainable Development, Poverty, Inclusion, Demographics, Social Sector initiatives, etc.
- General issues on Environmental Ecology, Bio-diversity and Climate Change
- General Science
The syllabus for the Preliminary Exam Paper-II – CSAT :
- Interpersonal skills including communication skills;
- Logical reasoning and analytical ability
- Decision-making and problemsolving
- General mental ability
- Basic numeracy (numbers and their relations, orders of magnitude, etc.) (Class X level), Data interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency etc. – Class X level)
No Reviews found for this course.